PREMATECNICA WITH THE 2030 AGENDA
As a Company that integrates
SUSTAINABILITY among its values, at PREMATECNICA we have consulted
all its members and studied how we contribute to the achievement of
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which constitute the
humanity Agenda for 2030. Through the key activities of our
business, we contribute directly to the achievement of SDG 7, 12 and
13. In addition, through our management models, we contribute to the
achievement of SDG 5, 8, 10 and 16, as follows:
- We make available to our staff measures to facilitate the
promotion and equal opportunities within the Company.
2014 we implemented an equality plan.
- We give equal opportunities to people regardless of their sex:
access to employment, fixed and objective remuneration, training.
- Since January 2018, there is a woman on her staff as
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
- We work to reduce pollutant emissions into the
atmosphere and increase the safety of our customers' industrial
- We offer technical solutions favoring the use
of renewable gases: biomethane and hydrogen, which promote low
carbon economy. We also offer energy efficiency and emission
reduction solutions such as the promotion of natural gas in
- The Company's hiring policy is based
exclusively on offering indefinite contracts to its employees.
- Work-life balance is promoted.
- We contribute
to society to create a fairer world working only with ethical
- Growth of the
Organization aims to form sustainable, with a dimension of
template that allows maintenance of jobs long term.
do a productive job and that is decent, regulated, legal with
payrolls that pay in full at employer and employee level, rejecting the submerged economy, and strive to create wealth with our
legal contributions, in addition to achieving an individual sense
- The people and culture are key to
achieving our goals. We focus on attracting and retaining the best
talent and promoting stable and quality employment.
do not discriminate based on age, sex or nationality.
- We have a staff with generational diversity and
which adds value and knowledge in the Organization.
protect the environment by minimizing our impacts, we recycle
plastics, paper and glass.
- We outsource workshops with
recognized standards of both quality and working conditions.
- In 2013, the Company modified the entire electrical
installation in our offices, making a more efficient distribution,
and achieving a reduction in consumption, thus promoting energy
- We keep our commitments as explicit with our
clients (especially multinational companies) as with our
international business partners, adhering to the prevention of any
form of corruption.
- We work transparently and our
accounts are submitted annually to our external auditors.